Islamic Finance Symposium 2022
Virtual Inaugural Islamic Finance Symposium 2022 will be held on Tuesday 1 March - Wednesday 2 March
The virtual event will cover:
- Global Islamic Finance Market: Performance & 2022 Outlook
- Key Trends to Watch: Green & Sustainable Sukuk, Islamic Fintech, and IBOR Transition
- Spotlight on Takaful and Islamic Funds Sector
- Regulatory Developments: Update on AAOIFI-Standards Implementation
- Fitch’s Islamic Finance Rating Approach
Day 1 of the event will kickstart with a welcome address by Ian Linnell, President, Fitch Ratings, this will be followed by a keynote by H.E. Dr. Muhammad Sulaiman Al Jasser, Chairman - Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Group.
For more details or to register for this event, please click here.